Monday, April 26, 2010

Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes are High

One of my cousins mentioned this book on her blog a few months ago, and I decided it would be an interesting read. Crucial Conversations explains how we can better approach the "crucial" conversations we have each day in our family, friend, and work relationships. The book presents strategies that can be used to avoid arguments and have open communication with those around us.

This was a really enlightening book. It helped me see where I have weaknesses in my conversation skills and how I can really handle some communication situations a lot better. I don't read many books like this, so it was kind of fun to read a new type of book and to learn from all the examples presented.

Rating: * * (2/3 = Liked it)

No comments:

Post a Comment