Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Throne of Fire

The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan is the second book in the Kane Chronicles, which I started a few months ago.  It follows where book 1 left off.  In this book, Apophis (the Chaos snake) is rising, so Sadie and Carter take it upon themselves to bring Ra, the sun god, back to life.  The book follows Sadie, Carter, and their friends as they try to bring together the worlds of gods and magicians.

I liked this book more than the first one for some reason, maybe because I was just more familiar with the story background.  I like the alternating point of view between Sadie and Carter, and the book was full of adventures.  It was a fun read that kept me interested and anxious to read throughout.

Rating: * * * (3/3 = Loved it)

No comments:

Post a Comment