Thursday, February 19, 2015

Of Grace and Chocolate

My friend told me she got some books on clearance at Deseret Book (an LDS bookstore), so I borrowed Of Grace and Chocolate by Krista Lynne Jensen. It is about Jill, a young adult who works for a local publishing company and is writing a novel on the side. She has a pretty predictable life until her long-lost sister Evie shows up--bringing along a baby and crazy drug addicts on her trail. Jill finds herself in trouble and begrudgingly relies on help from Scott--a guy in her ward who broke Jill's heart when she was a teenager.

This was a fun read. I don't really read books like this, but it was a nice, light read. It was surprisingly action-filled and had some romance too. I liked how things came together and just enjoyed the read.

Rating: * * (2/3 = Liked it)

No comments:

Post a Comment