Thursday, December 22, 2016

What Child Is This?

I read What Child is This?: A Christmas Story by Caroline B. Cooney for book club. It tells the story of several different people in a town, centered around two foster kids--Matt and Katie. I won't elaborate on the plot because I went into the book not having read the description, and I think it was better that way. Just know it's a beautiful Christmas story. :)

I thought this was a wonderful book. I read it in one day, and after reading it, I'm pretty sure I read it years ago when I was a teenager. The book is just a feel-good book, perfect for me to read a couple days before Christmas. It was a reminder of the true reasons behind the Christmas season and championed the idea that everyone can have good in them and can have hope, regardless of their circumstances.

Rating: * * * (3/3 = Loved it)

No comments:

Post a Comment