Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Anne of the Island

I'm continuing with the Anne of Green Gables series, reading Anne of the Island by L.M. Montgomery. This book follows Anne as she leaves home to head to college. She meets new friends, moves into an old cottage, and deals with marriage proposals.

This is just a great series. Anne is such a personable character; I feel like I know her well as I read the books. This was a fun book to follow her interactions with different characters.

Rating: * * * (3/3 = Loved it)

2 comments:

  1. YAYYYY. i'm glad you loved it. this one was one of my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Molly... and I think this one is my favorite! I took it with me every year when I went to college. I even have a first edition. :)

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete