Saturday, April 18, 2015

Princess Academy: The Forgotten Sisters

Princess Academy: The Forgotten Sisters is the third book in Shannon Hale's Princess Academy stories. I am a big Shannon Hale fan and loved the two other books about Miri, so I was excited to get this one from the library. This book follows Miri after she is asked to start a princess academy for three royal cousins who live in a faraway swamp. The experience turns out to be very different than she expects,  but Miri becomes close to Astrid, Felissa, and Sus. When trouble comes, the new friends must work together to save the kingdom.

This was another great read. I loved how the plot came together, and it's always fun to reunite with loved characters from previous books. The writing was beautiful with lots of great details and lots of little humor hidden in the dialogue. I was continually engaged and wanted to see if my predictions would turn out how I expected. And based on how the book ended, I'm hoping Shannon Hale writes another continuation book.

Rating: * * * (3/3 = Loved it)

(Book 1 review, Book 2 review)

No comments:

Post a Comment