Tuesday, June 30, 2015

365 Days of Wonder

I got 365 Days of Wonder: Mr. Browne's Book of Precepts by R.J. Palacio from the library to finish up  all the Wonder books that are out. This is mainly a quote book--one precept for each day of the year--but in between each month's precepts are a few pages from Mr. Browne (the teacher from Wonder).

I really enjoyed this book. First, the pages from Mr. Browne added to the story of Wonder and answered unanswered questions from the book. It was nice to continue in the world of Wonder. I also really loved the collections of precepts. As a teenager, I was really into quotes and would collect quotes, so I think this book was just right up my alley. There were lots of inspirational quotes that stuck out to me and made me think. I think I'd like to own this book so I can just keep referring back to the quotes.

Rating: * * * (3/3 = Loved it)


Some favorite quotes on kindness from the book:




No comments:

Post a Comment