Thursday, September 17, 2015

Theodore Boone: The Fugitive

I found Theodore Boone: The Fugitive by John Grisham at the library and was happy to see there was another book in this series. These books follow 13-year-old Theo, the son of lawyer parents who wants to be a lawyer or judge himself one day. This book follows the case from the previous book, that of Pete Duffy, a local man accused of murder. When Theo finds himself face-to-face with Pete while on a school trip to DC, suddenly Theo is more involved in the case than he intended.

I enjoyed the book--I just think this series is fun. The story is definitely not very believable at times, but I can look past that and just have fun with it. I think Theo is an interesting character, and I think these books would also be really educational for kids in terms of how the justice system works.

Rating: * * (2/3 = Liked it)

No comments:

Post a Comment