Friday, May 13, 2016

The Crown

I've been excited to read the last book in The Selection series: The Crown by Kiera Cass. This book concludes what was started in book 4--the selection to find Eadlyn's husband. As Eadlyn deals with family difficulties and whittles down the contestants, she also has to come to terms with her own flaws and weaknesses.

I really enjoyed this book. All the books in this series are super engaging and addicting, and I love reading them. I re-read The Heir (book 4) right before reading this one (since I have a terrible memory), but while I really loved book 4, book 5 didn't quite measure up. I'll be vague so I don't give anything away, but I just felt like it was lacking some character development that would have made the story more believable and the ending more likable. But I was still happy with how it ended. Great series. I wouldn't object if the author came out with more of these. :)

Rating: * * (2/3 = Liked it)

No comments:

Post a Comment