Thursday, August 1, 2013

Crossed

I picked up Crossed by Ally Condie (book 2 in the Matched trilogy) at the library and finished it in a day and a half. It continues Cassia's story, but this time, the book also follows Ky's point of view. As they both travel through the outer provinces, they search for each other and try to find out more about the Rising, the organization of rebels.

This was another super addicting book. I just had to keep reading constantly to figure out what happened. Again, though, I didn't 100% love it. It might have been the believability thing again--I often was interrupted in my reading by my own questions about whether it would have happened that way. I also think this book just had a lot of sad, negative things happening. There wasn't enough happiness to help me really love the book. But it was still a good book that I enjoyed reading. The plot and details about the Society and how it works are very engaging. And of course I already have book 3 from the library and will probably be finished very soon.

Rating: * * (2/3 = Liked it)

No comments:

Post a Comment