Friday, August 23, 2013

The Elite

The Elite by Kiera Cass is the sequel to The Selection, which I read a few weeks ago.  This book follows 17-year-old America, one of the 8 remaining girls in the Selection, the competition to be Prince Maxon's wife.

This was another really fun and addicting book....kind of a light, fluff read, but a great one. It was almost not a good book to read because I had a lot of trouble stopping when I needed to stop reading.  I loved following the characters and reading to see how things would turn out.  The book was a little too gushy at times, but I can't complain too much about a chick flick. I am hoping the series turns out how I want it to, but I will have to wait until book 3 (which doesn't come out until next spring).  I'm excited for it!

Rating: * * * (3/3 = Loved it)

No comments:

Post a Comment